- About us
- Visits / Events
- Media / Speeches
- Services for Australians
- About Australia
- Travelling to Australia
- Visas, Immigration and Citizenship
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- Direct Aid Program
- Australia-Turkey Relationship
- Gallipoli / Anzac
- UN Security Council
- Defence Relations
- Australia-Azerbaijan Relationship
- Australia-Georgia Relationship
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Welcome to website of the Australian Embassy in Turkey
This site is designed to provide you with information about Australia and the services offered by the Embassy. Whether you are interested in doing business with or investing in Australia, going on holiday, studying or just learning more about our country, we hope you find this site of use.
The travel advice for Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia is updated regularly. Australians travelling or living in Turkey, Azerbaijan or Georgia are urged to register with the Embassy. This helps us to contact you in an emergency, provide travel advisory updates and details of elections. We have offices in Ankara, Istanbul and Canakkale.
- Media Release by Senator the Hon. Michael Ronaldson, Australian Minister for Veterans' Affairs: Additional Gallipoli Centenary Service in 2015
- Government Priorities - Address by the Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs and Australian Minister for Trade and Investment
- HE Mr James Larsen presents his Letter of Credence to President of Georgia, HE Mr Giorgi Margvelashvili, on 14 March 2014 in Tbilisi.
- HE Mr James Larsen pays a visit to Anitkabir
- HE Mr James Larsen, Australian Ambassador to Turkey presents his Letter of Credence to President Abdullah Gül
- The Australian Industry Group (AiG) and Turkey's Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) signs a Memorandum of Understanding to establish a bilateral business council.
- The Australian Government is introducing online lodgement for Turkish nationals wishing to travel to Australia on visitor or business!
- Endeavour Awards Program is Open For Applications. Apply now for the 2014 round!
- Important Change - Charge for Visa Labels
- Universal Health Insurance for Australian Citizens holding Residence Permits in Turkey
- From 10 April Australians travelling to Turkey will no longer be able to receive a visa upon arrival at air and sea ports.
Follow our Ministers
- Prime Minister
- Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Australian Minister for Trade and Investment
- Other Ministers
Follow the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade